Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thing #8? Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

Firstly, I think I'm kinda off on my "Thing" numbers a bit??

Anyways, I've checked out Bloglines. Not too shabby. The site itself is pretty basic, but as with books, you can't judge by the cover. What a wealth of information! I searched for gaming feeds, and libraries, of course! I found a funny title for a PC gaming forum titled "Rock, Paper, Shotgun!" lol I'm not a PC gamer, but the title drew me in for a gander. Pretty interesting....but while I did find quite few things that suited my needs, one in particular is pure perfection. I found a PS3 forum! Yay for me! And I found some really pertinant information! I usually use my Game Informer magazine as my go to source for upcoming games (I love my PS3, but they sure are slow to come out with games for it!). In the forum though, I found out that a title that I have been DYING (okay, maybe just impatient) to play isn't coming out until January 09 instead of it's original release of September (um, yeah, shoulda been now!)



Bah! So yay for info, phooey on waiting! I guess I would have had to wait until October to be dissapointed if I hadn't checked out Bloglines! :)

No comments: