Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOL! Image Generators

Ha ha ha ha ha! I LOVED this exercise. I chose to create subtitles for a Martial Arts film using fykz.com's Chinese Movie Creator. It's...well....just plain fun. For what I did in a few minutes, I thought was hysterical! What I'd really like to do is learn how these are created, so I can make my own "homegrown". I've used "gangsta name" generators and sites like failblog.org (you should so check this out if you haven't) as generators for fun. This could be great for things like the images created on the Learn and Play site too, a co-worker made a funny picture for me with a computer keyboard key saying "Smine"...kind of an inside joke, but made my day!

Check out my version of a kick "butt" martial arts clip.
http://www.fykz.com/subtitles/display.php?id=3343

1 comment:

Unknown said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of online image makers to play with. Create pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!