Saturday, September 20, 2008

So I'm done numbering the "Things" - More Feeding


Ha ha, so that's just plain funny.

On a more serious note, I found a sweet "Library Link of Day" on Bloglines. It has articles ranging from the New York Times to a University of (dare I say) Michigan publication. I read a few articles: "The Road to Wikipedia" and a CNN article about a judge blocked "Harry Potter Lexicon" from being published. I thought that this feed was great for this exercise in "Learn and Play" since I didn't have a particular topic to search for and it was really easy to just browse. This is another "not so pretty" site, but really just a gateway to get you where you want to go. :)

It's pretty easy to find the feeds you need. I think that searching bloglines is the best way and if you happen to stumble across a site that has the feed you can just pop the URL right in your bloglines account, and you'll never lose it!

No comments: