Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who you callin' a Tube?

I've been a fan of YouTube for quite some time. My finance' and I look for hilarious videos, scary videos, UFC fights, Rock Band images you name it, all the time. I love YouTube because not only does it give everyone the ability to be a star (which sometimes can be not so good....lol) but also you can find things that you had seen years ago. I love that you can share something you find, it's nice to be able to send videos to family and friends throughout the country and overseas. :) It's a great way to keep in touch, but with even newer things like Skype and oovoo, technology is just getting better and better!

One of my favorite YouTube stars is this guy. Chris and I are "Rock$tar$" in our own, tackling Rock Band and Rock Band 2.....but nothing/no one can hang with this guy. Plus his video abilities are unmatched. :) I wanna grow up to be like this guy.

1 comment:

librarygamer said...

K, I totally realize that I said "this guy" waaaaaay too many times.