Friday, October 24, 2008

And the award goes to...............

So I checked out the first place winner for the "search" catagory considering I was "searching" for something to explore. The winnder was "Tweetscan", I didn't realize this was in cahoots with Twitter. How fun! I found it interesting to search for a topic (I did gaming of course) in Tweetscan and you can see what the buzz is going on about what you've searched. It's cool to see so many different people's points of view on a subject, and almost at right that moment, I think the top one said "posted less than 5 seconds ago." I'm still trying to use Twitter itself on a more frequent basis, to keep in touch with those that I don't see often and now I'm seeing it in an even better light. :) I'm changing my tune a bit about Twitter, it's nice to just pop in a note every now and then instead of a long drawn out blog or email if you want to say something on your mind really quick. And better than texting, cause well, I will soon develop "text thumb" if I'm not careful. lol

ThumbsUp Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: