Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ewwwww, it's moldy...

Yeah, what an acronym....MOLDI. lol. I've seen this EVERYWHERE, but never did check it out, maybe my subconscious was preventing me from gandering.

Anyways, to the point...this is pretty cool. I was excited to see that you will be able to download onto iPods coming up here shortly. I recently have been toying with audio books. (If you read my previous post about podcasting, I'm not a big fan of someone just yacking on and on.) But, my yard takes 4 hours to cut on a riding mower, so Chris and I have been looking for ways to help pass the time. So instead of me listening to the droning sound of the mower, counting butterflies and stopping every 5 seconds to prevent the death of a honeybee I'm trying audio books. :)

It would be great to be able to just download a title, there were quite a few that looked interesting, I thought there would be like lame-o stuff, but there are new titles as well! The teens here have of course been after me to read Twilight, which was on there too! One thing I did find odd though....why is it that there is a waiting list? Although 65 for Twilight is nothing compared to the waiting list we have right now for the book. I just assumed that it's there, listen and done. Also, you are unable to download Twilight, but could download Acorna for example. Just my wondering.

So MOLDI, even with your weirdo name, you're okay in my e-book. :)

No comments: