Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The End?!

Whoa, Learn and Play is done?!?!? I think this was a really great project for us all to participate in. I've learned alot about many different things. Some which I never even thought I would use, such as Bloglines, more about things I use everyday...like YouTube, and others that I am so super glad I now know of, GoogleDocs...hello! :) It was also a great way for colleagues to work together and learn more about each other. :) Especially reading those that you might not see everyday.

And, I did already assist a customer with a problem he was having from what I learned from Learn & Play. He explained to me that he had created a document on Microsoft Publisher and sent it to everyone on his email. When he didn't get many responses from his flyer, one of his friends said that "Many people don't use Microsoft Publisher" so they couldn't view the material he had sent. I then told him about options of using a Wiki or GoogleDocs. That way everything is online. He was really excited to learn about these new things as well.

Learn and Play rocked! I hope that we continue take these types of initiatives in the future. It would have been ver ineffective to have had so many separate classes and trainings for these types of things and it enabled EVERYONE to participate and learn at their own pace. :)

No comments: